sobota, 13 grudnia 2014

About me







My name is Rafał Bytomski.

I am a graduate of the Academy of Physical Education in Katowice, my subject was physical education and defence education. I am certificated coach of athletics, fitness, strength sports and swimming. I am also a qualified life guard in WOPR (Water Volunteer Rescue).


My greatest passions are strength sports and healthy lifestyle. I have been training a couple of times a week for many years and  I eat healthily. Moreover, I spend my free time outdoors due to the fact that I love running, swimming and hillwalking.


In my profession, the most important is the client. I always try to adjust the training to the particular person, so as everybody may be satisfied. Very important for me is to approach everybody in holistic way, in order to strengthen both- the body and the mind.

I believe that the training should be functional, which means useful in everyday life.


I make efforts to make my clients passionate about sports and healthy lifestyle, and to give them necessary knowledge and so that the training can bring considerable benefits to their health.


I invite you to training sessions under my watchful eye.


It would be a great pleasure for me to meet and train with you. The training would be adjusted to your individual needs. 

I can jog with you in the park, swim in the swimming pool or I can visit you in your house.



I work within Silesia.